Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fuck MySpace- This Blog is Reactivated



I'm not canceling my Myspace profile, but it's just too cumbersome: always down or slow and choc full of friend requests from retarded teenagers and shitty bands. But's that not the main reason I'm reactivating the blog; I've reached a milestone.

This afternoon I completed my last real class towards my Masters in Business Communication. I haven't graduated mind you - I still have a final project I've yet to complete. But ALAS - no more classes. For the last year, my freetime during the week has been dedicated to reading and the weekends with classes. I now have my weekends back and can complete my final project at my leisure during the next several weeks.

So, needless to say, I'm at a place when I once again have the time to waste maintaining a half-ass blog. Stay tuned.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You're a dork!

12:22 PM  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Glad to have you back.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Hallelujah! The Doctor is IN!

7:36 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

Rejoice, ye pure in heart...

Weekend = waste = ideal.

8:46 AM  
Blogger moi said...

sigh...I wish I had the time to maintain my half ass blog...

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home