Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bedtime for Davey



What is it about Air Devil's Inn that makes me want to fight? I'm not 100% convinced it's just ADI, but this phenomenon has happened there more than once. After a night partying around town, you can always tell when it's time for me to go to bed. I exhibit one or more of the following behaviors:

- Insisting that people are staring at me, challenging me to fight, "That stock boy at Kroger was staring me down. I outta kick his ass. Punk-ass bitch."

- Strongly encouraging everyone around me to get involved in some physical (and usually illegal) activity. "Hey everybody, let's shoot Roman candles at the Seminary across the street" for example.

- Start babbling nonsensical diatribes at a high volume, "It's all about the circumlocution of Chewbacca's rasinettes....mutha fucka!"

- Argue with people over stupid shit, "You woke me up this morning and I'm still mad at your waking-people-up-ass asshole! You're a mean woman. You go to hell and die...woman."

What dumb shit do you do that signals bedtime after partying?

2 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

My time for bed indicators? Laughing at your shit and secretly hoping your wife can't talk you out of starting a fight with a stranger over nothing.

2:14 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

I appreciate this level of paranoid hostility, and respectfully submit that you CAN occasionally kick shit out of mo-fo's even without the partying.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home