Monday, February 12, 2007

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - H.S.T.


I've managed to rack up another corny nickname. I am now also known as "Raoul Duke'em" - one of the refs for the Derby City Roller Girls.

Come laught at my fat-ass as I flounder around on skates and attempt ref-ing for the next public scrimmage. If you haven't seen the league yet, they are getting better and better every week. This is an exciting sport folks. Locals - come out and support your Derby City Roller Girls!

What: Public Scrimmage $5 (I think, not sure yet) - rink side "suicide seating" available for adults.

Who: The Jackie O'Nasties vs. (Name TBA)

When: Thur. Feb 22 - doors open at 7:30pm

Where: the new TREO Skating Rink - 721 Gagel Ave - Louisville, KY - 40216

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home