Thursday, April 05, 2007

Remember That Time I Was Possessed by Satan?


OK, this is TMI, but the picture is priceless (IMHO) and not of my balls, which are fine thank you.

After a botched and very painful (in-office/local anesthetic) vasectomy in 1999 while in the USAF, my urologist and I decided that this time, I should go completely under in an O.R. The point being that he needed to do more than the usual snip-snip to see what the USAF botched, and to (attempt) ensure a relatively painless ordeal for me.

Well appreantly after they knocked me out, my auto-response to intubation was to violently cough, and heave my torso, flail my arms, and shake my head. Which means the nurse and anesthesiologist had to "restrain" said big honky torso.

So now my entire upper body feels like I went 10 rounds with Ali. My face and eye sockets are bruised and the whites of my eyes are completely red with internal bleeding. My nuts feel fine though. Gotta love irony.

3 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I have the same reaction when i hear the music of Fall Out Boy.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Should there ever be a need for threesies regarding this issue (God help you), let me know. I can hook you up with a great V-man.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Dr. Chingasa said...

If there needs to be a threesies, it's tubal ligation time for Ladyfriend.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home