Thursday, June 07, 2007

iTunes - Baker's Shuffled Dozen

***idea blatantly stolen w/o permission from The Blog of Lewd Enlightenment***

I'm a fan of self-disclosure as a means of improving communication and strengthening bonds between people...so I've been copying my friend Steve by way of occasional posts on a random selection of 13 tunes from my iPod. This particular round reflects some interesting covers (*) and my recent proclination to download movie soundtracks (movies in parenthesis).

1. Come Right In - 20 Miles
2. Wichita Lineman - Friends Of Dean Martinez *
3. Mandatory Suicide - Slayer
4. Thunderhead - The Ghastly Ones
5. One - Johnny Cash*
6. Stolen Bike - Danny Elfman (Pee-Wee's Big Adventure)
7. I Needed It Most - My Morning Jacket
8. Children Of The Grave - Black Sabbath
9. U.S.S.A - Butthole Surfers
10. Hurdy Gurdy Man -Donovan
11. The Weight - The Band (Easy Rider)
12. Resource - Philip Glass Ensemble (Koyaanisqatsi)
13. There Is an Ocean - Donovan Leitch (Children of Men)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home