Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bad Dad

I have to pick up Rick from jazz band practice every Wednesday after school and I felt like a big loser today. I was wearing my leather motorcycle jacket, a jungle hat, house slippers, and dirty clothes. The dog and I rolled up in the truck while cranking Sepultura's "Territory".



If I stay unemployeed too much longer I fear I'll have to go ahead and get the mumu (sp?), the Dom Deluise hat, and apply for fat-guy ADA benefits.

Good news though, I have a potential interview soon as an HR Manager.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow...sexy...you're like a house husband. That's hot.

2:44 PM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

Revel in moments that lack productivity. Roll in them, if possible.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Sushanth said...

Get beautiful video greetings and images on the occasion of Fathers Day Greetings

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home