Tuesday, November 28, 2006

iPodage - Recent Baker's Dozen

***idea blatantly stolen w/o permission from The Blog of Lewd Enlightenment***

I'm a fan of self-disclosure as a means of improving communication and strengthening bonds between people...so I'm copying my friend Steve by way of occasional posts on a random selection of 13 tunes from my iPod.

1. The Mercy Seat - Johnny Cash
2. Nesbitt's Lime Soda - Negativland
3. Gubelye (My Gubel) - Mulatu Astatqe
4. Changes - Black Sabbath
5. Ghost Riders in the Sky - Marty Robbins
6. Traffic Boom - Pierro Piccioni
7. Ugly Truth - Soundgarden
8. Pyramid Song - Radiohead
9. King of Men - Reverend Glasseye
10. Heart Attack - The Moaners
11. The Playboy Channel - Negativland
12. Eclipse - Pink Floyd
13. Stanley Joe - The Meat Purveyors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home