Tuesday, November 13, 2007

That's the Sound of the Man...

...working on the chain gang. Here's another installment of iTunes - the Dirty Baker's Dozen. I'm really digging my new workplace's ample amount of private office space. For only the second time in my working life, I have a private office. This means MY music in my office, which equates to one productive Dr. Chingasa. Also, in protest of NaBloMe Month, or whatever it's called, I decided to NOT post over the last month. Selah.

1. Weber - Butthole Surfers
2. The Hellion - Judas Priest
3. Return of the Attack of the Curse of the Son of the Astro Squid - The Amino Acids
4. Il tramonto - Ennio Morricone
5. Yellow - Ken Nordine
6. For a Fistful of Dollars - Ennio Morricone
7. Hay - Butthole Surfers
8. We Will Rock You - Queen
9. I've Got a Tiger By the Tail - Buck Owens
10. Chain Gang - Sam Cooke
11. Carmina Burana: O Fortuna - Boston Symphony Orchestra & Seiji Ozawa
12. Punk Rock Girl - The Dead Milkmen
13. Last of the Mohicans Theme - Scythian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home