Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh Yeah - I'm Gainfully Employed Again Yay!

It's official. I passed the background check and Operation Golden Flow - so after 7, that's SEVEN interviews, I now have a start date as the H.R. Manager for a reputable medical supplies logistics facility. I am also an official member of the adjunt teaching staff at Spalding University. Coincidentally, my first day on the job is August 20th...that's for both jobs. That's gonna be one helluva Monday. All day at the new HR job, all evening teaching my first college course. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Can you get me a job as a low paying subordinate? It would still be more than I make now.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Steve Caratzas said...

Yayyy!

Huge congrats, Doc!

If you ever need a living example of what doesn't pass muster with regard to dress code at the H.R. gig, simply forward me a Greyhound bus ticket.

6:32 AM  
Blogger MsAPhillips said...

We heard the sigh of relief all the way up here!

Congratulations -- you don't seem like the kind of guy who enjoys spending his time on... what's the opposite of gainful?... ungainful? gainless? activity.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Dott Comments said...

Congratulations!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home