Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ten Things

Ladyfriend blogged this exercise and I found it somewhat risky, but irresistable. You have to say ten things to ten different people, without identifying the people or qualifying the remarks. Here goes:

1. You need to get your head screwed on straight again.
2. I really do want to kill that cat; I'm not joking.
3. It pains me to watch you fuck up your life.
4. We need to go out and raise some hell sometime.
5. Stop being a titty-baby.
6. You deserve better.
7. Keep your chin up kiddo, your best days are ahead and you don't even know it.
8. Don't piss me off. I'm thinking about kicking your ass.
9. You don't say much for a guy who won't shut the fuck up.
10. You really need to get on board with MAN-O-MANCE. Fuck that romance bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home